a) 33/19.9.2006 G.A.'s decision and
b) 85/12.10.2006 Council's decision
c) 1690/2.12.2005/B G.P. – Φ500/127865/Ε5 MER)
- to disseminate and diffuse the knowledge in the scientific areas of wood technology, furniture manufacture technology and furniture design,
- to provide students with the necessary education and training so as to become successful professionals and technologists,
- to contribute in research and development by applying new knowledge and innovation helping also in the development and progress of wood and furniture enterprises in the country.
according to: G.P. 1690/2.12.2006
- to help in educating skilled technologists - designers and responsible individuals,
- to continually provide state-of-the-art knowledge and a high level technological education,
- to provide a human-oriented as well as o friendly-to-enviroment education and training,
- to guarantee a student-oriented education and best possible training condition and training condition and friendly enviroment for the students,
- to sustain continusly o link and interaction with the Greek wood and furniture markets, on behalf of the students,
- to technologically support and scienticaly assist the wood and furniture enterprises in any possible way,
- to actively invervine and interact with the society and people in important scientific, educational, enviromental and public-relating issues.